If you look at the events you’ll see that there are constanly CIA people involved.
- They were leaders until they opened their mouths … they were killed when they starded to see what was actually going on.
- They were killed by people who are trained by the CIA and have a military background.
- They are all murdered whit a lot of publicity but in a way that no one has seen what really happened.
- They all knew the `The Society of the Muslim Brothers` that was founded in Egypt in 1928, in a negative way.
- There have been attempts on A.Hitler and O.B.Laden to murder them at an earlier stage.
- Hitler was shot through the head and burned beyond recognition
- Possible suicide, April 30, 1945.
- Weapon: Military, a PPK 7.65 mm and a 6.35
- An autopsy was performed by the SMERSH unit, led by Chief Forensic Pathologist Dr. Faust Sherovsky
- As the war concluded, SMERSH (Smersh-Soviet Assassination Division of the KGB) was given the assignment of finding Adolf Hitler and, if possible, capturing him alive or recovering his body. Red Army officers and SMERSH agents found Hitler’s partially burned corpse near the Führerbunker after his suicide and conducted an investigation to confirm the events of his death and identify the remains which (along with those of Eva Braun) were reportedly secretly buried at SMERSH headquarters in Magdeburg until April 1970, when they were exhumed, completely cremated, and dumped in the Elbe river.
- Buried..no one knows exactly.
- Hitler wanted to invade the UK, but also had a great respect for the British, in fact he regarded the British as of the SAME RACE, as the Germans, Saxons, or a part of the Aryan races. His wish had always been that Germany, and Britain, would join hands, and deal with the main enemy, Stalin in Russia.
An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.
- JFK was shot through the head, throat, hand and leg…the magic bullet. (The `Single bullet theorie` that was confirmed by the former Failure Analysis Associates, the Fed’s)
- Assassination by several parties, November 22, 1963.
- Weapon: Military, probably 6.5 mm Carcano Model 91/38 rifles
- In 1963, Texas law required that the autopsy of a person murdered in Texas was to be conducted in Texas, unless the murder occurred in places owned, possessed, or controlled by the U.S. government. Thus, the murder and subsequent medical examination of President Kennedy was legally under the sole jurisdiction of the State of Texas. Texas law required an inquest by a justice of the peace for all homicides, and then, if ordered, an autopsy. Dr. Earl Rose, the Dallas County medical examiner, attempted to enforce this law as the Secret Service was removing President Kennedy’s body from Parkland Memorial Hospital for immediate return to Washington, D.C. with Jacqueline Kennedy and President Lyndon B. Johnson. A justice of the peace arrived to support Dr. Rose. After a brief scuffle, the President’s casket was taken by the Secret Service.
- Buried at Arlington National Cemetery
- JFK was a member of the Bohemian Grove and was seen in Santanic Hollywood.
* “The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings”
* “Today no war has been declared — and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack”
* “We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day”
* “It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations”
- Osama Bin Laden was shot through the head
- Assassination by navy SEALS, May 2, 2011.
- Weapon: Military, Sources say the HK416 rifle was used to kill bin Laden.
- No Autopsy, No DNA Tests, No Forensics… (Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence or an autopsy report of Bin Laden’s death)
- President Barack Obama announced Sunday night during an address to the nation that the world’s most wanted terrorist and September 11, 2001 mastermind was killed during a U.S. helicopter raid of his Pakistani compound.
- “Justice has been done,” Obama proclaimed during his speech. He added that the world was safer without bin Laden.
- Trained by the CIA
- Buried at sea and untraceable
- 1980-1989: CIA and British Train Mujaheddin in Afghanistan and Help Arm Bin Laden.
- The CIA begins supplying Stinger missiles to the mujaheddin in September 1986.
- According to author Lawrence Wright, bin Laden visits London in 1987 to seek medical advice for his young son, Abdul Rahman.
- Bin Laden is also said to visit London later in the 90th’s.
- 1987: CIA Funds Mujahedeen Leader Who Supports Bin Laden
- After 9/11, the CIA will state, “Numerous comments in the media recently have reiterated a widely circulated but incorrect notion that the CIA once had a relationship with Osama bin Laden.
- Early 1990s-Late 1996: Bin Laden Frequently Travels to London, According to Various Sources
- 1991: Bin Laden Allegedly Stays at London Estate of Saudi Billionaire Khalid bin Mahfouz.