I put in two yellow circles for you to see how Photoshop can be used more.
Orthodox Israeli newspaper airbrushes female world leaders out of #JeSuisCharlie march photographs
- German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, one of the woman digitally removed
- Paris Mayor and Danish Prime Minister also edited out by The Announcer
- Allegedly altered its front page so as not to offend ‘ultra-orthodox’ readers
- Israeli newspaper says the women were removed for ‘reasons of modesty’
- They were among 40 world leaders who led a million people through Paris
- 17 innocent people died last week in wave of terror attacks on the city
An ultra-conservative Jewish newspaper has digitally removed female politicians from an iconic image of world leaders marching through Paris, following last week’s terror attacks.
Israel’s The Announcer airbrushed out German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo – and cropped the front-page picture to completely exclude Danish Prime Minster, Helle Thorning-Shmidt.
It’s believed the women were removed from the historic image, taken on January 11, so the newspaper would not offend its highly devout Orthodox readers.